Monday, November 24, 2008

Wow so it's been weeks

Ok, so since my last post.. It's been a while! Yikes! Ok, what has been happening in my world? Well it hasn't been to very interesting. I was out of town for a funeral which was very sad, and attended my first military style burial with the guns and flag etc. I visited mom for a few days and spent about 7 hours with my best friend trying to figure out her embroidery machine.. man that was a waste, although we had a blast--even though it was an anxious blast. Mom picked up some more fabric for me and a new tote bag pattern which was forgotten at her place because someone moved it from where it was (dumb step-dad--why does he have to touch things that aren't his)!

Today I've been working on a new project for Christmas gifts. I hope they turn out like I want them too, because well, I think they will be great. I took the idea from another crafty blog and am loving it so far. We'll see how much I get done. :)

I can't finish the one project because I picked up the wrong thing so I need to get some ribbon to make this work.. but I can get that tomorrow--along with a knitting needle. woohoo!

Well, I'm outta town for Thanksgiving and my last birthday in my 20s, so I hope you all have a great Turkey day and enjoy your family and friends! And definitely good luck to all of those who plan to venture out for Black Friday! Muahhhahahahahahahaha. (I will be safely tucked in my bed and sleeping - I hope)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Tasha!!
Hope it's the best ever.

Gl.