Friday, May 14, 2010

New little person quilt






I decided on the pattern for the new little person quilt. It's based on a pattern found in a Fons and Porter Summer 2010 Magazine & am using the Kitty Komono Pattern. I'm removing the Pinwheels & going to appliqué Lady Bugs instead on all the big pink squares in the center. I have more fabric triangles to add to the center and rectangles around the edges in addition to the Lady Bugs. I'm super excited about this one. :)

This is the blanket I'm making with fabric found from the New creations post a few days ago. Additionally, I purchased 2 more fabrics from the Nursery Fabric Ladybugs theme for the backing and binding. I'm super dooper excited about this one. I will add pics of the fabric I have cut and laid out as of now when my camera battery is charged.




Here is a black and white of the original from the magazine.

No comments: