Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pillows, Memo boards, Staining etc.

I've been working on several projects over the last 3-4 weeks my first I started was a circle quilt that I'm not sure if I'll ever finish.. Maybe it's the fabrics I used but I'm not sure.. but for some reason, I'm just not feeling it, so it's been set aside. See below:



Then I started working on a new project memo board. I found a few tutorials online and am have gotten to the "adding buttons" portion but haven't found the buttons I want to use yet.



I've also made several pillows for my bed and sitting room of my bedroom: Some are full pillows and some are slip cover pillowcases and also a table top for my new magazine nightstand:





Additionally, I have been staining the frame for the memo board a darker color and also staining a table that will be used in the sitting room of my bedroom once it's all ready.


Finally, I've started working on a project for a best friend of mine: Placemats for her table. Here's the first top I've put together.




I think I might have wanted a little instant gratification with the big/little projects that are all in progress right now at the same time. But at least I'm keeping busy and happy!

No comments: